We have been informed by the NUT that they will be taking industrial action in the form of a strike on Thursday, 10th July 2014. Read more information about this action.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 July 2014 09:57
- Last Updated on Friday, 21 February 2014 14:26
You will be aware that the law requires all parents to ensure that their child attends school regularly.
The Local Authority has introduced a system where any pupil who has an attendance of 85% or less with at least 15% unauthorised absence over a 6 week period or 10 consecutive sessions unauthorised absence will meet the criteria for legal intervention which could be in the form of a Fixed Penalty Notice.
Please read this parent letter for a full explanation of this system. (17.2kB PDF)
- Last Updated on Thursday, 21 November 2013 09:24
For more information, please click here
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 October 2013 11:35
Please contact the school for information.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 13 February 2014 09:18