We would like to invite you and your son or daughter to the Information Evening regarding Curriculum Choices for Key Stage 4 courses on Monday 24th March.
Invitation letter (376kB PDF)
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 March 2014 14:01
As we enter the final period of study leading up to your son's or daughter's GCSE exams, we would like to provide you with some clear information and detail about the GCSE English Language and Literature courses, the elements of each course, timeline for the next few months, what the pupils should be focusing on and how you can support them.
Letter to parents (999kB PDF)
- Last Updated on Friday, 07 February 2014 10:56
- Last Updated on Friday, 21 February 2014 14:26
You will be aware that the law requires all parents to ensure that their child attends school regularly.
The Local Authority has introduced a system where any pupil who has an attendance of 85% or less with at least 15% unauthorised absence over a 6 week period or 10 consecutive sessions unauthorised absence will meet the criteria for legal intervention which could be in the form of a Fixed Penalty Notice.
Please read this parent letter for a full explanation of this system. (17.2kB PDF)
- Last Updated on Thursday, 21 November 2013 09:24
For more information, please click here
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 October 2013 11:35
Please contact the school for information.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 13 February 2014 09:18